For any business to be successful, one needs to know the business, its model and requirements inside out.. Many businesses start with a great idea..
But there could be big gap between a great idea and a great startup and many people don’t have a clue on how to bridge this gap and may end up spending their life savings to start the business..
Forbes published an article on 10 Reality Checks Before Starting Your Own Business..
- Are you ready for the startup lifestyle?
- Are there customers with real pain and money?
- Is the market opportunity large and growing?
- Is this a crowded space already?
- Does your solution have hidden dependencies or costs?
- Do you have intellectual property to defend against competitors?
- Can you build a motivated and qualified team?
- Have you looked realistically at the costs?
- Do you have stamina and skills?
- Going “from” rather than “to”?
While the above is good for any business, if you are planning to start your own shipping and freight business, here are 7 reasons why you shouldn’t start your own shipping and freight business..
Yes you are reading it right..
You shouldn’t start your own shipping and freight business if :