More than ever, supply chains are under scrutiny. They need to be resilient, flexible, and fast enough to keep up with a constantly fluctuating market. But, with new legislation, changing employee values, and a more discerning customer base, they also need to be sustainable, transparent, and collaborative.
Balancing these priorities is essential. If you want to maintain profit margins, increase customer satisfaction and strengthen your brand, you must act now.
At Reuters Events: Supply Chain Europe 2023 (24-25th October, Brussels), you will discover how to balance these conflicting priorities. This year, we unite over 400 C-suite and senior management decision-makers from Europe’s top retailers, manufacturers, and transport providers to explore solutions to these industry-defining challenges.
This October, we’re combining industry leaders with critical topics to drive business excellence across departments:
Transparency and communication: the key features to logistical optimisation
Hanno Bruemmer, EVP, Head of Supply Chain & Logistics EMEA & Latin America, Covestro
- Tsu Rasolonjatovo Global Logistics Transformation Leader & Global Process Owner, Elanco
- Marc Bekkers, Director Customer Service & Logistics, Heineken
- Moderator: Hew Rous-Eyre, Project Director, Reuters Events
Harmonising business objectives through S&OP
- Alexandros Skandalakis, Director Operations, Strategy & Transformation, Delta Foods
- Angel Caja, Global Manufacturing & Supply Chain Director, Zitro Games
- Moderator: Gulain Lusambya, Proiject Director, Reuters Events
Women in Supply Chain Workshop
- Maya Bourla Sadeh, VP Global Operations & Supply Chain, Philips
- Sheena Behn, VP Global Supply Chain & Strategy, AstraZeneca
- Moderator: Beth Morgan, Founder & CEO, boom! Global Network