“Talk is cheap and won’t help on its own. It’s insufficient to post about the war in Ukraine and say, ‘I stand by them.’ If we want to see change, we have to take inspired action and stand up for our values and beliefs.”
This is the message from Jarell Habets, Founder & CEO of Shypple.. And to reiterate the above statement, Jarell has posted the below on his LinkedIn page.
Shypple is looking for 50 Ukrainians we can help with a full support package for relocating to Rotterdam. Please send them the link to our landing page: https://lnkd.in/dwX5c-yH.
P.s. also looking for partners that want to support this cause!
Talk is cheap and won’t help on its own. It’s insufficient to post about the war in Ukraine and say, ‘I stand by them.’ If we want to see change, we have to take inspired action and stand up for our values and beliefs.
The attacks on Ukraine are a direct attack on our values, and we will do everything in our power to prevent this. We stand with our partners and will immediately halt all business on routes from/to Russia, even on unsanctioned goods.
Shypple understands that this is unfair to the Russian citizens and businesses that we unjustly impact. We hope you understand that we can’t sit in silence and watch while violence unfolds. If we want a resolution, let’s seek it peacefully.
We have currently launched a project at Shypple and we aim to help up to 50 Ukrainians that want to make the move to Rotterdam.
- Transport: We can offer transportation options from the border to Rotterdam.
- Visa/Immigration/permits: The first 90 days are ‘free’, after that visa needs to be arranged. We have an IND license but people need to be employed with Shypple. We also have a partner who can arrange this for other companies if Ukrainians get an offer to work elsewhere in the Netherlands.
- Permits for Companies: We can support companies in arranging this. Think of the Chamber of Commerce, Notary, Lawyers etc.
- Housing: We aim to be able to host up to 50 Ukrainians in our own houses or in a larger office space that needs a bit of construction, minimally for the coming 2 to 3 months.
- Office space: We have office space for up to 20, if needed 60 (but need to arrange) people from Ukraine, minimally for the coming 6 months.
- Doing Business: We are looking for tech agencies with developers in our coding language (Ruby on Rails and React) that decide to make the move to Rotterdam, we could be their launching customer.
- Jobs: We have over 30 vacancies in our company and we offer support through our own people as well as partner companies (recruiters) to get Ukrainians a job as soon as possible. We can help companies that hire these people with the right immigration/visa documents (government: IND).
- Financial Support: We will offer financial support (in addition to support in kind) to the 50 individuals that we support here locally, up to 10.000 euro in total.
Ukranians looking for support should visit this page “Shypple offers support packages for Ukrainians | Shypple Blog” to fill in the necessary forms to avail this support package.
Please share within your network.