If the pulse of supply chain and logistics innovation is your thing, you should mark your calendars for the ultimate supply chain and logistics event – “Manifest Vegas”.
This premier gathering is set to run from February 5th to 7th, 2024, in the vibrant city of Las Vegas. Designated as the global destination for supply chain and logistics innovation, Manifest Vegas brings together the most comprehensive ecosystem of industry leaders who are redefining the end-to-end supply chain and logistics landscape.
From Fortune 500 global supply chain executives to cutting-edge logistics service providers, from path-breaking innovators to forward-thinking investors at the forefront of logistics tech, this unique event brings together the best of the best in the industry.
Manifest Vegas 2024 is the golden ticket for many people to meet and network with the most senior audience of logistics, transportation, and supply chain innovators and leaders and tap into the nerve center of the future of logistics and supply chain.
Manifest has released the list of their first 150 speakers from an end-to-end supply chain and logistics sphere who will be taking the stage at Manifest Vegas 2024 in February..
These speakers include
– Melissa Cheong, Managing Partner, Blackhorn Ventures
– Sanjay Choubey, VP & CIO/CDO, North America, Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories
– Dave Clark, CEO, Flexport
– Joseph Godsey, SVP & Chief Supply Chain Officer, Sam’s Club
– Jonathan Hurst, Chief Robot Officer, Agility Robotics
– Rachel Levy, COO, Brooklinen
– Suzanne Long, Chief Sustainability & Transformation Officer, Albertsons Companies
– Laura Maxwell, SVP, Supply Chain, PepsiCo Foods North America
– Sally Miller, CIO, DHL Supply Chain
– Michael Palank, General Partner, MaC Venture Capital
View the full list of confirmed speakers at https://lnkd.in/gzyrFEjE.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity as the industry redefines its future and today’s thought leaders inspire tomorrow’s breakthroughs.