This is the downloads page of the Shipping and Freight Resource.. Here you can download various formats and documents relating to shipping and freight..
Here’s the current list.. I will keep adding to this list, so please keep checking in..
- Dangerous Goods Classes
- Dangerous Goods Request Format
- Explanation on how to fill the Dangerous Goods Request Format
- Dangerous Goods Declaration & Packing Certificate Format
- Explanation on how to fill the Dangerous Goods Declaration Format
- Dangerous Goods Packaging Codes List
- Dangerous Goods UN Number/Proper Shipping Name List
- ICC Uniform Customs and Practice for Documentary Credits (UCP 600)
- Guide to LC – Linked from http://www.tradev.net/
- Generic Container Dimensions
- List of Common Dangerous Goods
Dear Hariesh & Johnson, the best way that was already sounded below is to check csc plate on particular container as shipping line will not be able to provide you with accurate weight, just the average standard one. As a rule most of contrs are leased, so just the owner of the contr may know abt it particulars)
Please advise, where we can find out the tare weight and payload of a particular container in the website.
Hi Johnson, you wont find this info on any website.. Best option for you is to either look at the door of the particular container, or contact the relevant shipping line.. They will have all the information about the particular container.. Also read this article https://www.shippingandfreightresource.com/2009/09/25/markings-on-a-container-what-do-they-mean/ and https://www.shippingandfreightresource.com/2011/10/19/difference-between-the-various-weights-used-in-shipping/..
Comments are closed.