The dictionary meaning of a Comment is “a verbal or written remark expressing an opinion or reaction.”
This is an interactive resource which means reader’s comments on the various articles are welcome to stimulate a healthy conversation and also to gain a further understanding of the subject, opinions, views and questions surrounding the article.
But some comments can be ugly, snarky, discriminatory, offensive, or off-topic and this spoils the general tone of the productive conversation that I try to encourage on this platform..
So I have set some comments guideline below for everyone to follow..
- Anyone can comment using the comment form at the end of each article.
- By posting your comment here, you are granting me permission to store, use, transmit, display, publish, reproduce, and distribute your comments in any format, including but not limited to a blog, in a book, a video, or presentation.
- Since your contribution is valued, I would request you to use your real name and email details on the comments form as I may use this to communicate further with you as required. I will not share this information without your permission.
- But if your comment is in anyway ugly, defamatory, discriminatory, offensive, untrue, misleading, soliciting, advertising, promoting your products/services (without my say so) then it will NOT be published.
- Feel free to comment on responses to your comments and continue the conversation so that everyone benefits.
- All comments are posted by you of your own free will and by commenting on this site, you release me (Hariesh (Manaadiar) Puthan House) from any liability that may arise due to your comments.
- As everyone’s opinions may not be the same, I would request that all comments, discussions, debates are done in a respectful and tolerant manner.
Hope the above comments guideline is clear.. Let us all make this comments area a decent, useful and interesting area and have a conversation that enhances everyone’s knowledge and benefits everyone..
Thank you for your co-operation..