The Africa Trade and Customs Week Summit is upon us. Starting on the 11th of July 2022, the summit will serve as the global platform for the future of the next-generation supply chain, and promote borderless trade across Africa.
The summit will focus on customs, compliance, and trade facilitation by highlighting innovation, future technology, and interactivity.
Shipping and Freight Resource is a proud partner for this summit and Founder – Hariesh Manaadiar will be moderating a panel of elite industry experts on the topic of “Innovative next-generation trade technology and data revolution: Discussing the impact on customs, compliance, and trade facilitation”
The expert panel consists of
- Igor Jakomin, Deputy CEO & Member of the Management Board, CargoX
- Dr. Mohammad Saeed, Senior Advisor Trade Facilitation, International Trade Centre
- Sikhumbuzo Ngcobo – Director of Public Sector, Microsoft
- Ms Louise Wiggett, Chief Executive Officer, Global Trade Solution
- David Smason, Vice President Business Development, Publican Trade Solutions
With less than 12 days to go before the live summit, we are proud to announce that the virtual delegate registration is now open with limited space.
Click here to secure your pass now.
Partners and Sponsors